Bài mớiBài mới  Display List of Forum MembersThành viên  LịchLịch  Tìm kiếm trong Diễn đànTìm kiếm  Hỏi/ĐápHỏi/Đáp
  Ghi danhGhi danh  Đăng nhậpĐăng nhập
Thơ Văn
 Diễn Đàn Hội Thân Hữu Gò Công :Văn Học - Nghệ thuật :Thơ Văn
Message Icon Chủ đề: BRIDGE DISTRICT my home Gởi trả lời Gởi bài mới
Người gởi Nội dung
thonglo2003
Admin Group
Admin Group

Tham gia ngày: 31/May/2007
Đến từ: United States
Thành viên: OffLine
Số bài: 406
Quote thonglo2003 Replybullet Chủ đề: BRIDGE DISTRICT my home
    Gởi ngày: 14/Dec/2011 lúc 9:35am
BRIDGE DISTRICT my home

---- O0o ----
First of all respectful gratitude Friendship ***ociation Go Cong area Washington Phuong Nga, Anh Le Tua, England Highway Public Information, Dr. Tran Van Sang and Notice of Public Highway Fifteen gave me the opportunity to meet fellow Picnic in the 2011 meeting at Lake Fairfax Park, Reston, Virginia just then.
Thereby this site know, my hometown Cong. View 'Missing Cong my country, "the old image of the scholarship is very clear in blunt display memory, suddenly two tears of happiness flowing movement on the cheek.
Dear send thanks to Thy Lan Thao author wrote an article about the Bridge District is very good, not great memories, but also thorough understanding of research for each family, to the little details of home, please admired and cult recovery.
Thank Highway Public Notice Fifteen were complementary part, especially the sheet title "Old City" few people know, so from his house sewer line to run three Sciences Song Friday is the land of the Road!
But I still "Ca Fang" with Author, Bridge District, still a part missing from the Ao Lo Me to the Bridge Racing School District and is approximately 30 families from the bridge to the crossroads to Peace, the Western New Year.

A group of poor, working people buy you bung shoulder, at the end of Hamlet, but very near the Bridge District, per night and heard cries echo each timber of each vehicle running through my hometown Bridge District.
Test done with primary schools, the poor family for me to trade school to support themselves for future occupations, p***ed last year and good luck to learn from Saigon in 1960, more than 50 years now dimly remembered the Bridge District , More 'Missing Cong my country "is a key concept of revive memories have forgotten, please record the double line, as far as understanding of my immaturity, the threshold would be the senior appointment defects, the earth forget the junior deficit. If there's anything wrong would be forgiven only day.SO STRATEGY FOR THE DISTRICT OF THIS FAMILY PARTY
My house is located on the bridge, the roof in that group of about 30, most people working poor, uneducated children, flood lam weary life.
Once upon a wharf below the bridge, which may run from the bridge on the market, mainly for the goods you purchase, bulky goods. Home coaches are Mr. Seven Tre, the intersection immediately opposite the wharf, next to the house there are three things to sell chicken. After removal of the chief business of the bridge over the gate to build sewers, Tan Thanh Bien said the sale of restaurants.
To the party after he took home two North hooves great place to catch a fish, big boy named Kim, driving for Mr. Stork Ngo Van Hue (Military Police) alongside Ty Treasury.
On the north side he has a two aqueducts, canal que le few seedlings grown in the watershed that addresses Public Highway Fifteen said earlier, the first drain side of the river is Dan Chin drunk all day, screaming to hug me. First is the drain side of the road there are three things to buy chicken.

(To be continued)
High Voltage
IP IP Logged
Gởi trả lời Gởi bài mới
Bản in ra Bản in ra

Chuyển nhanh đến
Bạn không được quyền gởi bài mới
Bạn không được quyền gởi bài trả lời
Bạn không được quyền xoá bài gởi
Bạn không được quyền sửa lại bài
Bạn không được quyền tạo điểm đề tài
Bạn không được quyền cho điểm đề tài

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.05a
Copyright ©2001-2006 Web Wiz Guide

This page was generated in 0.129 seconds.